Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Next Big Move

"The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination."

My life has only been a journey for the past three years and I've loved almost every minute of it. From moving every 6 months (not always staying in the same city or state for that matter) to new job experiences to new friends and reconnecting with old friends and unfortunately saying goodbye to a few very dear friends. Recently I have moved from Columbia, SC to Nashville to Columbia, SC and now in Miami, FL. I have lived in Miami since May of 2010 and I hate to say it but started feeling stir crazy in December. The feeling hasn't changed either.

I have finally decided I need to settle somewhere long enough to get a degree. Where better than the lovely state of Colorado. Now that I've picked the state I'm looking at University of CO, Boulder and Colorado State in Fort Collins. I'm leaning towards Colorado State and if I truly decide I like Colorado, I'll apply to University Colorado, Denver for my Masters.

So now the question I need to answer is when will this grand move take place?


No comments: