Thursday, April 07, 2011

Random thoughts that crossed my mind today. . .

Wrote down the random thoughts that popped up today while I was going through the day. Ha.

I wonder where I'll be living come Fall?

I really want some goldfish right now.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll eat a grilled cheese for lunch.

That would be a pretty awesome photograph.

This coffee is pretty amazing.

I'm being pretty efficient at work today.

I'm exhausted.

Oh work tonight is going to be so long.

That would make a funny photograph.

Maybe I'll eat green beans for dinner.

Shoot, I'm running late.

This table of shirts is a mess.

Woo, we are getting out early.

I should buy goldfish on my way home.

I wonder where I'll be living in September...

(I'm noticing a trend... I clearly think about food a lot!) I'm super stressed trying to figure out where life is going to lead me. Hopefully I'll get word tomorrow from my boss. I promise a better blog post next time.

(Photo for the day)

No comments: