Monday, April 11, 2011

What's next? When are you leaving? What are you doing?

All questions that have been asked over 100 times in the past week. I hate that my answer is I don't know. I'm a planner. I need a plan to feel comfortable and ok with where my life is. A lot of prayer is taking place friends.

Just to update. My boss asked me two weeks ago if I would be interested in becoming permanent. I said it would be an option I would consider. It would be a great opportunity to save up more money. So he is trying to work it out with his boss to pull me on full time, until then I don't know what is going to happen. Technically my last day in Miami with a job is April 29th, if I don't stay full time I'll be moving back to SC for a couple months, then on to Colorado. On the other hand if I do stay full time I'll be staying in Miami, which will be good no matter how many times I've said I hated the place. Maybe I'll take a Spanish class or two so that I can actually communicate with everyone. Also, if I stay I will start online classes through Colorado State (hopefully).

I feel anxious either way. Stressing financially if I don't stay and stressing about staying because it'll be the longest I've lived somewhere in a long time. I'm not sure I enjoy being grounded. I have a gypsy soul that was born for leaving. I do however find myself liking the idea of staying down here. Now whether or not that means 6 months or another year I don't know yet. I'm excited about the next chapter in my life I'm just ready to start already. So my fingers are crossed that I'm offered a full time position and planning on talking to the boss man again, well, in a few hours.

Last note:
If you haven't heard of Brett Dennen you should check him out. Amazingly talented.

No comments: